[TxMt] subversion menu

Grant Hollingworth grant at antiflux.org
Fri May 11 15:18:58 UTC 2007

This is a repeat of a comment I made on the latest TextMate blog post[1].

I remember some discussion on the list about the Subversion menu, but I can't find it.

The command that I always want for Subversion is Diff with Newest. Why is that the second option? The CVS bundle has it as the first option. Do people really use Diff Revisions that often?

The diff commands start at the eleventh position in the menu and so don't have number shortcuts.  They also all start with 'Diff', so pressing 'd' only jumps to the first command.

[1] http://macromates.com/blog/archives/2007/05/06/textmates-many-key-shortcuts/