[TxMt] New Home of the GetBundle

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri May 11 11:16:04 UTC 2007

On 10. May 2007, at 23:46, Sebastian Gräßl wrote:

> I just wanted to tell you that the GetBundle has now it's own page
> and will get some improvements like turning it into a Plugin(maybe).
>
> The new site can be found at http://projects.validcode.net/getbundle

Did you see my latest updates to the version at the repository?

Basically this bundle should NOT checkout the Support folder, because
this is causing heaps of problems when users then have a newer
Support folder than their default bundles.

Additionally I made it checkout bundles at a revision corresponding
to their current Support folder, that might not give them the latest
version, but it will give them something which works with their
current setup :)

I did not get around to fixing the auto-updater script.