[TxMt] Perl indentation question

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri May 11 09:20:48 UTC 2007

On 10. May 2007, at 17:31, André Cruz wrote:

> I don't know who is responsible for the indentation of Perl buffers
> (textmate author or bundle author?) but there is a problem with
> structures of the kind: [...]

The indentation system is explained here: http://macromates.com/
textmate/manual/appendix#indentation_rules

Updating the Perl patterns to those of C would at least fix your
reported problem, but might introduce others.

I’ll gladly help some Perl programmer adjust the patterns to Perl,
but I know too little Perl myself to do proper patterns for Perl
indentation.