[TxMt] UTF8 on command output problems (ex. perl tidy)

Ciarán Walsh ciawal at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:55:40 UTC 2007

On 10 May 2007, at 15:39, André Cruz wrote:

> If I run the tidy command on this file, I end up with a blank
> document. Perltidy works fine though because I tried redirecting
> the output of the command to a file and it's all there.

I just committed a change which I think should fix it. You can svn
up, or if you aren't running from svn then:
• Open the bundle editor
• Expand the Perl bundle
• Click on the Tidy command
• Prepend “__CF_USER_TEXT_ENCODING=$UID:0x8000100:0x8000100 ” before
“perltidy -st…”
• Close the bundle editor

After that it should work.