[TxMt] Re: WSC TextMate Bundle?

Cliff Pruitt lists.cpruitt at cliffpruitt.com
Wed May 9 17:50:21 UTC 2007

>> ... WSC's are *XML files that Windows uses* ...
>
> I doubt there's anything out there, in that case.

Yeah I know... trust me, this is not by choice here...  But still I
figured I'd ask. Its the same concept as embedding VBScript into HTML
for asp pages and TextMate has bundles for ASP that work well out of
the box.

>> If nobody has an existing bundle I'm going to need to make on
>> myself but I'd rather not re-invent the wheel here if someone
>> better than I (which isn't hard to find) has already built the
>> foundation.
>> Any help or pointers in the right direction is much appreciated...
>
> New language grammars are fortunately quite easy to get started
> on.  You can make something reasonably useful and functional in an
> afternoon.  If you have any trouble, ask on IRC.

I've messed with language grammars a bit. And I know I can make it
work, especially with XML and ASP scopes already being available in
other bundles.  I just thought I'd check first and see if someone
that understood more about WSC's had something already put together.

Guess I get to spend time doing some work before I do any work. :-)

- Cliff