[TxMt] Additions to CSS bundle?

Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Wed May 9 15:35:51 UTC 2007

On May 9, 2007, at 11:22 AM, Yann B wrote:

> I just notice a few new additions to the CSS bundle, such as:
>
> CodeCompletion CSS
> CodeCompletion CSS Properties
> CodeCompletion CSS Property Values
>
> Has it been there for a while? I tried using it but nothing happens
> when I use the shortcuts... How are those meant to be used exactly?
> Thanks!

Screencast
http://trippledoubleyou.subtlegradient.com/stuff/SubtleGradient%
20TextMate%20Code%20Completion%20Screencast.mov

You should just be able to hit opt-escape occasionally to get a menu
of completions. Same list of words as in the regular escape
completions prefs

	thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg — sixteenColors