[TxMt] WSC TextMate Bundle?

Cliff Pruitt lists.cpruitt at cliffpruitt.com
Wed May 9 15:11:07 UTC 2007

Hey everyone, I'm new to the list as of today.

I'm writing to ask if anyone out there has (and can make available),
or knows of, a WSC bundle for TextMate.  WSC's are XML files that
Windows uses as a kind of COM object class definition.  My employer
is pushing to move everything we have in classic ASP over to WSCs and
working without a good TextMate bundle or even a language definition
is a pain to say the least.

If nobody has an existing bundle I'm going to need to make on myself
but I'd rather not re-invent the wheel here if someone better than I
(which isn't hard to find) has already built the foundation.

Any help or pointers in the right direction is much appreciated...

- Cliff