[TxMt] Using Projects on remote servers - the easy way

Yann B textmate at minimaldesign.net
Sat May 5 17:02:10 UTC 2007

Sorry if it's old news for some of you guys, but I just found out
that using MacFUSE and sshfs makes it super easy to use TextMate
projects/tabs with files on remotes servers (as long as you have SSH
access). I know the question comes back once in a while on here, and
I for one was never really satisfied with the workarounds people
suggested...

This solution makes it really dead simple to get access to all
TextMate Project features... I wrote up a little blog post with the
details if someone's interested:

http://minimaldesign.net/blog/workflow/remote-textmate-projects

Hope it helps :)