[TxMt] Patch for LaTex Bundle

Xavier Cambar xcambar at gmail.com
Sat May 5 15:14:37 UTC 2007

Going on this way, I found out that the command was used to open
files in  a separate window.
I am looking for a way to open incuded files in a tab. I thought of a
recursive search, starting from the folder of the master file (if not
defined, the currently opened one), or even better, opening the right
file from the ones in the current project. Anyhow, there are many
ways to make this efficient, but I have no idea how to open a file in
a tab... Commands generally use 'mate', which (as far as I know)
isn't able of this...

Well, any idea?
Xavier