[TxMt] Floating Drawer

Xavier Cambar xcambar at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:41:38 UTC 2007

Le 3 mai 07 à 13:39, Allan Odgaard a écrit :

> Have you tried ⌘T?

Yes, I did, and it's quite unappropriate because it displays an
unordered listing of files. Well, in fact it displays an
alphanumerically ordered one, but what I was talking about was more a
tree list of files, so I can navigate files and folders for the right
item and maintain a coherent mental perception of it.

It's quite perturbating to move from a navigating system to another,
and this is what ⌘T provides, for someone used to the drawer.

My proposal is: a project drawer embedded in a separate window/panel.