[TxMt] Documentation broken for Ruby in latest build

Dave Baldwin dave.baldwin at 3dlabs.com
Tue May 1 09:19:11 UTC 2007

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately $HOME is set up in tsh and
bash and restarting TM didn't help.

I also noticed I get a similar error when trying to execute some ruby
code with command R.

/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/
web_preview.rb:70:in `html_head': undefined method `+' for
nil:NilClass (NoMethodError) from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/
SharedSupport/Support/lib/scriptmate.rb:186:in `emit_header' from /
Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/
scriptmate.rb:103:in `emit_html' from /Applications/TextMate.app/
Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Ruby.tmbundle/Support/RubyMate/
run_script.rb:72

Dave.