[TxMt] "Save As" Renaming Bug - any hope for the future?

Chip Cullen chip.cullen at gmail.com
Tue May 1 02:05:35 UTC 2007

I was just wondering - I was able to put Simon's command
"rescan_project" at the end of Robin's command, and Textmate will
rescan the project drawer - very helpful.

Is there anyway to make "rescan_project" a stand-alone command?

I'm borderline-ignorant on how to make bundle commands, short of
cobbling other things together and hoping they work. I tried just
making a command in the bundle editor that said "rescan_project", but
that erases the entire contents of the page that I am working on. I
obviously am missing something fundamental. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Chip