[TxMt] keep it in iso-8859-1

Danny Krøger danny at kroeger.dk
Sat Mar 31 21:27:50 UTC 2007

Hi Allan.

It is set to Latin 1 in the preference pane.
Fortunately the website I administer where there is user input. There
is taken care of stupidities that latin 1 introduces. So no problems
there. But as I stated earlier on I'm also a supporter for utf-8
myself, I'm just not always in the position to decide what to use :-(

Looking forward to the encoding changes in v2. I'm sure I still need
to work with Latin 1 documents for some time.

And once again thanks for the workarounds Jay & Allan.

Regards
Danny Krøger