[TxMt] Running an AppleScript

Tim Mansour tim at neologica.com.au
Sat Mar 31 02:21:15 UTC 2007

On 31/03/2007, at 12:06 pm, Paul McCann wrote:

> that seems to point at the "not equal to" sign as being saved
> incorrectly when you save the command. If you change that to

Well spotted Paul! If only I'd realised the error was referring to
_that_ "if" ...

Changing "­" to "is not" did the trick. But it does make me wonder if
there's another way of dealing with this text encoding issue? Longer
scripts--especially those developed outside of TextMate and pasted
in--will doubtless have this same problem.

--
Tim Mansour <tim at neologica.com.au>