[TxMt] Re: SVN?

Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Fri Mar 30 17:07:47 UTC 2007

On Mar 30, 2007, at 12:52 PM, Constantinos Neophytou ♎ wrote:

> (btw I'm sort of learning as I go here, so if anyone has any
> suggestions, I'd be more than happy to hear them :)
>
> PS. TextMate rocks. If this thing I'm working on takes off (I'll
> know in a year), I'll probably spend a year or so working for free
> on tools I like, and TM bundles are on the top of my list

I just compiled all my thought on the subject of Environment and
workflows into a new blog article:
http://subtlegradient.com/articles/2007/03/30/web-development-
environment-and-workflow

I love hearing about other peoples workflows and environments.
There's a lot we can learn for eachothers setups. Anything to eek out
just a tiny percentage more of performance in my setup is a direct
bottom line quality of life improvement.

PS: That is awesome! Once TextMate 2.0 comes out we're going to be
able to improve all of the syntaxes and stuff. A lot of stuff could
use some improvement.

thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg — sixteenColors