[TxMt] OT: VCS was - Wordpress alternatives?

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Fri Mar 30 04:48:32 UTC 2007

On Mar 29, 2007, at 5:20 PM, Nicholas Cole wrote:

> Since you bring it up - what VCS are people using on OS X? Is there
> anything that integrates nicely with TM?

None of them are really well supported in TM, but I prefer command
line anyway...

Subversion probably is the best supported in TM. Perforce works well
on OS X, but support in TM is lacking.

Lately I am working on a project with a remote SVN server. I prefer
to only submit when the code at least runs, but want finer grained
control. So I started using Darcs, as it is easy to use Darcs on the
same sources. To bad development on it seems to have stopped. It
works pretty well, but has some shortcomings: permissions are
ignored, and the repository is easily confused.

Gerd