[TxMt] SVN?

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Thu Mar 29 14:44:33 UTC 2007

Apple has a handy page on it.

http://developer.apple.com/tools/subversionxcode.html

Although there's a bit of realestate on that page devoted to
installing apache/webdav/svn from source, I'd recommend installing
the trio via macports.

The rest of the article is till handy though.

There is always, of course, the online book:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

It's big, but it most assuredly will have all that you need.

-steve