[TxMt] bundle: where to store programs?

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Thu Mar 29 13:55:26 UTC 2007

On Mar 29, 2007, at 9:35 AM, Patrick Gundlach wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to put my ruby/shell scripts for my bundle on the harddrive.
> Where should I store them? I'd like to have a place like
>
> mybundle.tmbundle/bin

mybundle.tmbundle/Support/bin

Two things happen:
1) This path is automatically added the PATH when commands from this
bundle are run.
2) You can access this Support directory via TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT

If you look at the commands in the LaTeX bundle for instance, they do
this on a constant basis.

> But then how would I access the script? Any pre-defined variable for
> that location, such as $TM_CURRENT_BUNDLE?
>
> Patrick

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College