[TxMt] Re: using svn as a storage for bundles

Henrik Nyh henrik at nyh.se
Thu Mar 29 11:14:46 UTC 2007

Patrick Gundlach wrote:
>> Make sure you only have your bundle in
>> ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles
>> and not in Pristine Copy.
>
> Can I just move the files? What about info.plist? This exist in both
> dirs.

If you drag-and-drop the bundle from the Bundle Editor to e.g. the
desktop, the dropped bundle should include changes from any deltas. So
I'd suggest you drag-and-drop to the desktop, then remove (or backup,
just in case) the bundle from both Bundles and Pristine Copy, then move
it from the desktop to Bundles.

Don't forget to "Reload bundles" in the bundles menu when done.