[TxMt] Re: Prince install

Laudun John jlaudun at mac.com
Wed Mar 28 18:28:14 UTC 2007

> Take a look at the screenwriting bundle, which uses Prince for PDF
> output.
>
> http://ollieman.net/screenbundle
>
> --oliver

In fact, it was your work that inspired me to take the next step. If
it's okay with you, there are some automations in your ScreenMate
piece that I would like to dissect and re-use/adapt for the kind of
writing I do -- mostly essays. (I should note that I actually do do
some screenwriting, but, since it's for a series of documentary
shorts I'm doing with Louisiana Public Broadcasting, most of my
screenwriting is in the field, on a notepad while we're driving or
while the crew shifts gear around.)

On that note, let me say how thankful I am for your work on
ScreenMate and James' work on the book and everyone else being so
helpful on this list. I don't follow large chunks of the discussion,
but I read it all in hopes of some form of intellectual osmosis
happening.

john