[TxMt] Objective C Screencast

Niels Kobschätzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 24 09:35:47 UTC 2007

On Mar 24, 2007, at 8:43 AM, Joachim Mårtensson wrote:

> I made my first screencast ever. It's 11 minutes long, and 15Mb
> big! The
> volume is a little low,
> pronunciation  could be better, but I hope you enjoy! demonstrates the
> latest svn features.
>
> http://home.mac.se/joachimm/Objective-C_with_TextMate.mov

little suggestion for improvement:
The video is so tall in QT that the window barely fits with 100%-size
on my 17"-iMac. A little bit more scroling in the video wouldn't have
been so bad. On my iBook I won't be able to see this video in a nice
size.
You should keep in mind that the horizontal resolution of a lot of
computers these days is still less than 800px (and then you have to
substract menu- and title-bar from that as well)

Niels

--
Jammern für Anfänger: Niels K. (25) Jammerbacke -- auch für
professionelles Jammern zu haben