[TxMt] PHP/HTML language definition

Michael Jackson mjijackson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:09:43 UTC 2007

I've been toying around with the idea of a PHP/HTML language
definition. The problem is that when I'm working on a PHP project, I
switch back and forth between pure PHP files and PHP/HTML files all
the time. As you can imagine, switching the language definition each
time to get proper  syntax hilighting can get bothersome. It would
most likely be a huge bundle and take a lot of work, but I was just
wondering if anybody else has found any tricks for this kind of issue
before I investigate it further.

Thanks,

Michael