[TxMt] Italics and Bold in Markdown.

Luke Daley ld at ldaley.com
Wed Mar 21 23:27:11 UTC 2007

On 22/03/2007, at 9:18 AM, Fred B wrote:

> This is the normal MultiMarkdown behaviour[1].

Ah. So when does the Markdown bundle use Markdown and when does it
use MultiMarkdown? And how can we differentiate between the two in
terms of language grammar?

I am happy to just make the modifications locally to suit myself if
this is not bothering anyone else. It may be worth fixing though as
it makes the syntax highlighting in TextMate misleading if it is
actually going to be piped through MultiMarkdown.

--

Luke Daley