[TxMt] Tunnelling SVN

Dave Carrigan dave at rudedog.org
Wed Mar 21 23:13:55 UTC 2007

On Mar 21, 2007, at 4:01 PM, Matthew Law wrote:

> We'd even consider moving to another open source version control
> system to fix this as long as there is good support for Mac, Win
> and linux...

Have you considered changing your subversion server to use mod_svn
and apache? It's pretty easy to set up, just as secure, will work
with every subversion client even if you don't have ssh or a command
line, and just generally feels like less of a hack, at least to me.

--
Dave Carrigan
Seattle, WA, USA