[TxMt] [Latex] unexpected scopes

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Wed Mar 21 21:23:36 UTC 2007

Somehow we had required that the \begin{lstlisting}... line have a
comment character at some point like so:
\begin{lstlisting}[language=PBN]%

I've changed it in the subversion version of the bundle.
Do we have a language grammar for PBN? If we do, then I can add a
rule so that the content is colored as PBN instead of Python, as it
currently will. Though 2.0 will I think allow a better way of doing
this.

On Mar 21, 2007, at 9:53 AM, Helge Hartmann wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have the following Latex code.
>
> \begin{lstlisting}[language=PBN]
> 	[Board "<Boardnummer>"]
> \end{lstlisting}
>

> The "< starts the scopes
>
> punctuation.definition.string.begin.latex
> string.quoted.double.guillemot.latex
>
> The scopes are still active after the code.
>
> Helge

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College