[TxMt] new error message in GTDalt command with build 1372

Michael Gilbert mcg at gilbert.org
Wed Mar 21 21:05:47 UTC 2007

Hi --

A quick request for help...

I thought there might be someone knowledgeable here about an error
that cropped up for me with the latest build (1372). I apologize in
advance is this isn't the sort of thing discussed here or if I should
bring this to another forum, but since it just happened NOW, minutes
after my update, I thought this might be the place.

Anyway, I'm using GTDalt and the context command (shift-@) gives this
error after the selection from the dialog:

/Users/mcg/Applications/Text/Textmate/TextMate.app/Contents/
SharedSupport/Support/lib/dialog.rb:138: warning: Insecure world
writable dir /Users/mcg/Documents, mode 040756

Any advice. Did I do something clueless when I grabbed the latest build?

-- Michael