[TxMt] Re: svn commands failing after updating to Version 1.5.5 (1372)

Ned Deily nad at acm.org
Wed Mar 21 19:51:07 UTC 2007

In article <1AF434D8-9585-46B8-914F-E272FB423DAE at caenim.com>,
 John Muhl <disposable at caenim.com> wrote:
> This morning I got the notice to update to a new cutting edge build.
> Now when I try to use the svn status command I get the following error:
>
> /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/
> web_preview.rb:70:in `html_head': undefined method `+' for
> nil:NilClass (NoMethodError) from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/
> SharedSupport/Support/lib/web_preview.rb:117:in `html_header' from
> (erb):29

FWIW, I ran into this error last night while running the previous
cutting edge build (on 10.4.9) and *not* using svn at all. In my case,
it appeared in the results window of the Run Script command of the Shell
Script bundle.  It started happening after TM crashed doing a
Find/Replace All.  The odd thing was that the web_preview error did not
go away with repeated relaunches of TM nor with the installation of the
just-arrived cutting edge (r1372) build.  Finally, I logged-out and -in
again and then the problem went away.  Perhaps some env variable?  Or?

--
 Ned Deily,
 nad at acm.org