[TxMt] Blogging Bundle help

Edward Crosby r_deckard9 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 15:12:31 UTC 2007

My endpoint is:

http://admin@edwardcrosby.com/xmlrpc.php

When I enter this endpoint in a browser, I get this:

You are about to log into the site "edwardcrosby.com" with the username "admin", but the website does not require authentication. This may be an attempt to trick you.
Is "edwardcrosby.com" the site that you want to visit?

I select Yes and receive this information on the page.

XML-RPC server accepts POST requests only

Is there something I should be setting up in WordPress to accept what I am trying to do?
The xmlrpc.php file is at the root of my WordPress site.

Thanks.

Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote: On 16. Mar 2007, at 14:38, Edward Crosby wrote:

> I hope I am sending this correctly. I need assistance with the
> Blogging Bundle of TextMate.
>
> Per the very helpful video I found on the site, I setup the bundle
> for my WordPress login. After I completed the setup, I made sure I
> saved it. When I attempted to Fetch Blog and entered my password
> for the site, I got the below error message and nothing was received:
>
> Received Exception:HTTP error: 301 No Post are Available

Most likely your end point is setup incorrectly.

What is your end point? Try the (exact) URL from your setup in a
browser, to see what that shows.

For new threads USE THIS: textmate at lists.macromates.com
(threading gets destroyed and the universe will collapse if you don't)