[TxMt] Category Command w/ Nib

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Mar 17 03:59:30 UTC 2007

On 15. Mar 2007, at 21:29, Brett Terpstra wrote:

> I don't think there's a default multi-select nib for tm_dialog yet,
> is there?

There is not, no -- at some point we should figure out what dialog
types we need and then do some generic nibs for these :)

> I used one that I had already created for this, so if it's out of
> place please switch it out.

Heh… yeah, I’d say it is a little out of place -- it’s not that it’s
bad looking, just not conforming to my non-metal fetish ;)

> This should be up to date with the latest specs, the DIALOG
> environment variable and the previous fallback mods to the cat
> command.  The nib is included and should reside in the nibs folder
> in the same bundle folder as blogging.rb.

Thanks, I’ll change the dialog to look more “boring” and commit it
one of the days.