[TxMt] Citation Insertion

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Mar 16 19:47:59 UTC 2007

This usually means that the parser that goes through your bib file
has encountered some problems. I would suggest opening the bib file
in BibDesk, and saving it from there, then trying again. The parser
is basically attuned to the bib-file format as saved from BibDesk.
The parsing would have been too difficult otherwise.

  If the problems persist, please send me an example of the files
that are troubling you.

On Mar 16, 2007, at 2:33 PM, Mark Eli Kalderon wrote:

> I am having trouble with citation insertion in the LaTeX bundle
> (both the Ref-TeX style and the Insert Citation Based on Current
> Word). Each issues in a never ending spinning beach ball. A quick
> look at Activity Monitor reveals ruby to be consuming upwards to
> 80% of my cpu. When I kill the process I get the following error:
>
> Any ideas? I am using TM 1.5.5 (1368). Thanks in advance. All the
> best, Mark

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College