[TxMt] Blogging Bundle help

Edward Crosby r_deckard9 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 13:38:44 UTC 2007

I hope I am sending this correctly. I need assistance with the Blogging Bundle of TextMate.

Per the very helpful video I found on the site, I setup the bundle for my WordPress login. After I completed the setup, I made sure I saved it. When I attempted to Fetch Blog and entered my password for the site, I got the below error message and nothing was received:

Received Exception:HTTP error: 301 No Post are Available

I even attempted to send a blog up to my site and got, basically, the same error message.
I was using WordPress 2.0.6 when I first attempted and decided to upgrade WordPress last night to 2.1.2 (mainly because I need to also) to see if that would fix the problem, it did not.
Thank you ahead of time for your assistance.