[TxMt] Fwd: tm_dialog won't open window

Dominik Gabi dgabi at student.ethz.ch
Thu Mar 15 23:27:07 UTC 2007

Thx for your help. I could play a little bit around with tm_dialog
the last few days but there are still some things I don't get:

1. How do I pass default values to the elements of the nib file. I
tried "tm_dialog -p {arguments.plist} my_nib_file.nib" in several
variations but it always results in an error like

"2007-03-16 00:08:31.124 tm_dialog[4685] *** Uncaught exception:
<NSInvalidArgumentException> [NOTE: this exception originated in the
server.]
*** -[NSCFString setObject:forKey:]: selector not recognized [self =
0x16718a0]
Trace/BPT trap"

I also tried "tm_dialog -d..." but nothing seems to work.

2. Has anyone ever tried getting values from a NSTableView? How would
I do that?

Dominik.