[TxMt] Transmit - textmate combo

Erwin Heiser erwin.heiser at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:55:20 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I love a lot of things about TextMate - but I'm still
having one major problem.

How can I edit multiple files straight from an FTP
server in a single window? I use Transmit 3 - which
lets you ctrl-click a file and "edit in" whatever.
Then, when you save, it shoots the new file up to the
server. However, I'm trying to figure out how to do
this within one window - like when you're working on a
"project".
This works fine in BBEdit but in textmate it just won't work.
It's probably the last thing that's holding me back from switching over
completely...