[TxMt] ActionScript Bundle (MTASC)

Rui Carmo rui.carmo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:54:30 UTC 2007

On Mar 14, 2007, at 7:39 PM, Ale Muñoz wrote:
> If you specify trace: console, Console.app will open the log file when
> you test the movie.

Brilliant. Just what the doctor ordered - although I like to do tail -
f with a few greps, the console filter does mostly the same... real
nice.

> BTW... I have just commited the change that Aaron asked for (moving
> the std and std8 libraries to Support/bin). Please let me know if it
> breaks anything...

Not here, or at least not yet.

> I'm in need of a test project for the ActionScript bundle. If anybody
> could contribute a *real* MTASC project, that would be just great. It
> will never ever touch the repository, if privacy is a concern.

I'm redoing the image slideshow atop my website (which I built in
Flash MX ages ago) in "pure" AS/MTASC. If I get it working soon, I'll
toss it over.

Anyway, preview options in a browser might be nice. I'll think about
it for a while.

R.