[TxMt] Blogging Bundle/Other help?

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Wed Mar 14 17:26:26 UTC 2007

I just received this message from a user of my UTW-RPC/Autotag
combination, and I'm a little mystified.  Can anyone on the list tell
me what might be the issue here?  I am running the same combination
as this user and have none of these issues:
_______________________________
Greetings,

I just tried UTW, and got some errors. Firstly, I cannot fetch blog
posts with textmate using Brad Choates plugin when the WP plugin is
activated. I get:

RecievedException: Wrong content type

When I try to run it. Its a tool tip, so I couldn't cut and past it
for you.

Secondly, I get the following when I run 'autotag' on a blog post:

error 63 (File name too long) opening sem /tm_dialog async/
mycomputername/30.
tm_dialog (async_update): Window '30' doesn't exist
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/
dialog.rb:83:in `parameters=': Could not update () (RuntimeError)
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.dHfCTa:42
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.dHfCTa:34:in `call'
	from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/
progress.rb:36:in `call_with_progress'
	from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/
progress.rb:32:in `call'
	from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/
progress.rb:49:in `call_with_progress'
	from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/
progress.rb:47:in `fork'
	from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/
progress.rb:47:in `call_with_progress'
	from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/
progress.rb:40:in `dialog'
	from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/
progress.rb:40:in `call_with_progress'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.dHfCTa:34

I am running WP 2.1, utw-rpc1.2.zip, autotag3.1.zip, TextMate v1368.
The second of these errors are while textmate is set to 'blog HTML'.