[TxMt] Edit in TM: any alternatives to "it's all text" ?

Pat Maddox pergesu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 05:22:55 UTC 2007

On 3/13/07, Steve Lianoglou <lists at arachnedesign.net> wrote:
> Hi Pat,
>
> The Mozex extension has been working perfectly for me. I even have it
> set to trigger on cmd-ctrl-e, in some ways it's even better because
> if I'm editing a textarea in firefox and fore some reason have to pop
> back to firefox and change the focus to a different tab (than the one
> I'm editing in textmate), going back to textmate and incrementally
> saving my work still works.
>
> http://mozex.mozdev.org/
>
> Hope that helps,
> -steve

Hey Steve,

Thanks a lot for this, looks really sweet.  Definitely better than
"it's all text."  My only gripe is that it doesn't open an editor for
the current text area, but rather gives me a drop down box with a list
of names of text areas.  If I've got my cursor in a particular text
area then I want to edit that one obviously...any ideas how I make
that happen?

Pat