[TxMt] font ugliness/corruption cont'd

Andy Kish andrew at andrewkish.name
Mon Mar 12 23:46:07 UTC 2007

I apologize for starting a new thread; my mailing list mail is
cleared pretty quickly. This is a continuation of a previous thread:
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/textmate/2007-March/017974.html

In any case, I have managed to get a screenshot of the issue taking
place with normal font settings (i.e. no italicization). Screenshot
(sorry for the nasty code :-D): http://img144.imageshack.us/
img144/5830/picture6eu8.png . This is actually three separate
screenshots composed. On the left is TM behaving normally with AA
off, the center is normal AA on behavior, and on the right is the
issue taking place.

Deleting the font cache + restart seemed to fix it, but I haven't
experimented enough to verify that that is what is actually fixing it.

Thanks,
Andy K.