[TxMt] Pymate using the wrong version of python..

Alexander Ross alex.j.ross at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 22:40:33 UTC 2007

Steven,

Except that you might write a script specifically for python 2.3, in
which case you might add a hash-bang specifically calling that
interpreter.  In this case, you wouldn't want TM_PYTHON to override
the hash-bang.

To understand why /usr/bin/env python doesn't find python2.5, see here:
http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/shell_commands

That should solve the problem.

–Alex