[TxMt] SVN Bug

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Mon Mar 12 15:48:46 UTC 2007

On Mar 12, 2007, at 3:10 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 12. Mar 2007, at 01:07, Chris Thomas wrote:
>> It does not reproduce for me. It must be that something is writing
>> the text "CMPluginExamineContext" to stdout when you invoke the
>> popup menu,
>
> But weird that someone writing to stdout, fools the process, no?!?

I frequently see "CMPluginExamineContext" in the Console.

That was bugging me, so I looked around. Turns out the culprit is
Path Finder, more specifically

	~/Library/Contextual Menu Items/Path Finder CM.plugin

I just emailed the CocoaTech folks, hopefully they'll fix that soon.

I guess if you are not using PathFinder, moving that plugin to the
trash and loggin out/in should fix that problem.

Gerd