[TxMt] Fwd: tm_dialog won't open window

Dominik Gabi dgabi at student.ethz.ch
Mon Mar 12 13:12:27 UTC 2007

Hi,
this might be a very stupid question and I'm not so sure about
whether this is the right place to ask either so I hope you can
forgive me if this post is in some way inappropriate.

I'm trying to reproduce the screencast about tm_dialog on my computer
but somehow it doesn't work. Whenever I try to open a nib-file with
"tm_dialog some_nib_file.nib" my shell is stalling but nothing else
happens. I wonder what I'm doing wrong!? Are there any Variables I
should set?

I'm using /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/PlugIns/Dialog.tmplugin/
Contents/Resources/tm_dialog (=$DIALOG)
on a core duo macbook with 10.4.8. The nib file is saved as 10.2 and
later.

Thx, Dominik.