[TxMt] Go Murl Yourself

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Mon Mar 12 11:20:19 UTC 2007

Hard to say, Mail.app doesn't break the addresses to begin with, so I
can't tell if it worked.  The problem is the worst for me when people
are pulling messages off of places like GMANE and following broken
links to my blog, and I don't think the brackets would make any
difference once it's converted to text/html.  Good tip to know,
though, if it works.

Thanks,
Brett