[TxMt] SVN Bug

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Mon Mar 12 00:07:28 UTC 2007

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.editors.textmate.general/17197/match=cmpluginexaminecontext

>> in your project, have a few items already added, and ready to be
>> commited.  Have a new item in your tree.  Bring up the commit
>> window.  Click add next to that file, and click the checkbox, type
>> your message in and hit enter.  The commit will fail.
>
> I’ll try it the next time I get the chance (I ought to have a test
> svn repository ;) )

It does not reproduce for me. It must be that something is writing the
text "CMPluginExamineContext" to stdout when you invoke the popup
menu, even though the menu has no intentional relationship to context
menu plugins. I'm wondering if there's a third-party contextual menu
plugin involved?

Chris