[TxMt] Go Murl Yourself

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Sun Mar 11 18:40:56 UTC 2007

Allan won't like me for this (he's opposed to shortening URIs, and
I've come to agree in most cases), but here's a replacement.  It's
not TM that broke, but murl.  They've reconfigured the service such
that the command won't work (same problem I had with tinyurl).
There's a new one called XRL that has a nice API.  This command is
extremely simple but should serve your purposes.

Brett