[TxMt] Objective-c formatting a method call

Noel Rappin noelrappin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 15:08:46 UTC 2007

The code is within an @implementation/@end.

^q works fine for a method signature, but it's still doing normal
paragraph fill inside the call itself.

if I put the caret inside the brackets, and check scope I get:

scope.objc
meta.implementation.objc
meta.scope.implementation.objc

The method call command seems to be bound to meta.bracketed.objc,
which I assume is part of the problem, but I'm not sure how to
resolve.

Oh, I'm running cutting edge 1368, although I'm starting to wonder if
my setup has gotten a little messed up -- I'm also having trouble with
the new opt-escape completion.

Thanks,

--
Noel Rappin