[TxMt] Linking commands updated

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Sun Mar 11 12:24:47 UTC 2007

This is an updated version of the Yahoo bundle, renamed and packaged
to include the two Wikipedia commands revised to use link builder
templates.  I revised the templates one more time to allow for
insertion as snippets with just the title being set up for immediate
editing.  I changed all of the bundled commands to Insert as Snippet.

I included the simplest version of my modified google lucky linking
command that grabs the title of the retrieved link, I can't remember
how you guys felt about that, so do what you will with it.

I also modified the Yahoo commands to use the DIALOG environment
variable.  I've been using them lately and I have to admit, they're
slicker than I thought they'd be.

Also...

My most useful (to me) blog linking commands require my related post
xmlrpc Wordpress plugin, but if there's any interest, they allow for
searching of your posts by selected text or input box, linking
selected text to related posts on your blog, etc.  Those commands
haven't been updated for the link builder yet, but will be if it's
added to the default distro.

http://blog.circlesixdesign.com/download/relatedposts-rpc/