[TxMt] Insert File/Path names + open a file without using a GUI

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Sat Mar 10 18:19:41 UTC 2007

Hi,

I rewrote my Command 'Insert File/Path Name + AutoCorrect'.
Key: CTRL+TAB
Scope: none

BTW I use this Command very often to open a file without a mouse or
GUI. Just type:
'mate ' and invoke this Command, and finally press CTRL+R.

To illustrate that Command I did a screencast (without sound because
my mic is out of order, but there are written comments)

http://www.bibiko.de/TM_InsertFilePathNames.mov  (ca. 5.7MB)

Comments are welcome!

Best,
Hans