[TxMt] Problem with Blogging Bundle

Bonhôte André andre at bonhote.org
Fri Mar 9 15:41:06 UTC 2007

Hi

I noticed quite a weird behaviour of the blogging bundle recently. I
have increased the number of posts to be fetched from 10 to 500
(blogging.rb, line 547), because I'd like to add some tags to old
posts using the nice tagging bundle. It downloads all the posts from
the past (around 280 right now) and displays the title in the
dropdown. Now when I chose one, a new document opens up with a post -
but not with the one I'd like to have :-/ If I try to open post #3
for example (my first post), it opens #4. Somewhere in the most
recent posts, it works, but not with the oldest ones. I'm not a ruby
guy, so I don't have a clue how to fix this.

I suppose that it has to do with my Wordpress thing, but I'm not sure.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

André