[TxMt] VIM features I miss

Dan Weeks textmate at danimal.org
Thu Mar 8 23:24:56 UTC 2007

On 2007-03-08 16:M, Steven.Klass at smsc.com threw down some bits like this:
> Hey Hey Hey!!
>
> Another perforce user!!  I TOTALLY Agree with your first comment.
> This should be an option in preferences - by default even read only files
> are writeable and this is not always (in the case of SCM's) desirable!!

Yup, this is the only place I find that this bites me.

> On a side note - you want to improve the perforce bundle?

I haven't been using the p4 bundle nearly enough, but we've got
perforce where I work and I do use it some through TM.  Things are
complicated by the fact the Mac is my "secondary" machine and linux is
where I'm supposed to do all my work.

I might be able to give a shot at helping on the bundle.

Dan