[TxMt] SVN Bundle's Awareness of Outside Changes

Don Levan levandon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:27:23 UTC 2007

Hi Allan,

Thanks for your reply. You were right, if I select only the
containing folder, SVN status shows all of the files which have
changes. If I have one or more files selected in the project drawer,
Status only reflects the state of those files.

One final question as relates to this: Is it possible via a command
or environmental variable to store the addresses of the repositories
you use regularly.

Thanks,

Don