[TxMt] Project GUI

Laudun John jlaudun at mac.com
Thu Mar 8 07:44:29 UTC 2007

Okay, just a moment ago, before downloading the most recent update, I
opened a new project and had an interface that looked a lot like the
new version of Mail -- i.e., no drawer but a left pane. When I
clicked on  "Install and Relaunch" and created a new project after
relaunch, I got back the drawer. (And I should note that I have never
been a fan of the drawer, so the the momentary new project interface
was good news to my eyes.) It's late in the night.